Ford Performance Vehicles Pty. Ltd. unveils the latest addition to its FG range, the all-new F6 E, originally launched as a concept vehicle at the Melbourne International Motor Show earlier this year. FPV General Manager Rod Barrett says in a statement the F6 E, priced at A$79,740 ($67,200), is designed to satisfy demand for performance-based executive vehicles. Powered by a high-performance 4.0L inline 6-cyl. the F6 E produces maximum power of 416 hp at 5,500 rpm and maximum torque of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Australia Introduces Newest Member of Performance Lineup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642