CANBERRA – Ford Motor Co. Australia Ltd. names Mark Winslow vice president-marketing and sales, effective Oct. 1. Winslow was general manager of Ford Customer Service Div. (FCSD). Prior to that, he was responsible for Lincoln product marketing in the U.S. for two years. He also served as manager for Ford Australia's eastern region for almost five years. "Mark has a very strong understanding of our dealers and their requirements to achieve improved sales success,” says Ford Australia ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Australia Names New V.P. of Marketing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642