Ford Australia tells a state inquiry an end to direct government grants to the automotive industry could be damaging to the sector and the economy. The warning comes in a written submission to a Victorian Competition and Efficiency Commission inquiry into manufacturing. “Ford Australia believes this approach is potentially flawed and could cost Victoria important new investment opportunities,” writes Elly Haug, government liaison manager for Ford. “A co-investment model of investment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Australia, Parts Makers Press for Government Support" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642