Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. unveils its new Falcon Ute, with company President Geoff Polites saying it will be launched immediately after the BA sedan. "The utility is one of Ford Australia's – indeed one of motoring's – great success stories," says Polites in published reports. "We built the first utility here in Australia back in 1934. "It's traditional for the Falcon Ute to follow a few months after the sedan. However, the outstanding success of the current ute – which has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Australia Pulls Wraps Off Falcon Ute" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642