MELBOURNE – Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. is reporting record 2003 revenue of A$3.9 billion ($2.9 billion) for a net profit of A$154.6 million ($114 million), its highest in six years. It is a dramatic improvement on 2002, when the auto maker saw a profit of A$20.4 million ($15 million) on revenues of A$3.2 billion ($2.4 billion). The 2003 results end a tough five years for Ford, which operated at a loss at one stage as sales fell from more than 100,000 in the mid-1990s to just 73,200 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Australia Sees Highest Profit in Six Years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642