Ford Motor Co. Australia Ltd. confirms it plans to cut a number of jobs, but won’t say how many. The Melbourne Age newspaper reported earlier Ford would slash 500 positions, taking the auto maker’s total number of job cuts over the next two years to 1,500. The development comes after Ward’s reported from Paris that Ford Australia’s new global rear-wheel-drive program, including the all-new Falcon due in 2013, appears to be “on hold,” raising further doubts about the long-term future of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Australia to Slash More Jobs, Reports Say" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642