Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. is halting production of its locally built luxury sedans because of falling sales. Ford Australia President Tom Gorman makes the announcement ending production of the Fairlane and LTD sedans in a statement issued before his monthly media briefing. The last models will be built late this year or early next year, ahead of the arrival of the new locally built Ford Falcon next March. Ford Australia has been building the A$75,525 ($62,811) LTD on a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Australia to Stop Building Luxury Sedans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642