Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. has been tapped by its U.S. parent to take the lead engineering and design responsibility for what is known as the T6 light commercial vehicle architecture program. “The first vehicle to come off the architecture, a light truck, will be manufactured in South Africa,” Ford Australia Communications Manager Sinead McAlary tells Ward’s. “Other manufacturing locations will be announced in due course, but the expectation is vehicles from the platform will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Australia Takes Lead in New Global Compact Truck" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642