Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. reveals the first official image of its new, locally built Territory SUV, set for release next year. Ford Australia President and CEO Bob Graziano says the Territory, based on the platform of the Ford BA Falcon, set a new benchmark when it was first released in 2004. It initially was exported to New Zealand and then to South Africa in 2005, followed by Thailand a year later. “This is an exceptional SUV,” he says in a statement. “It wears an exciting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Australia Unveils New Territory" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642