CANBERRA – Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. says the average price increase for its new BA Falcon MkII range has been held to just 0.8%. A wide range of creature comforts such as cruise control, automatic headlamps and a new 6-speed manual transmission now are included in the Falcon lineup as standard equipment, says Marketing and Sales Vice President Bruce McDonald. "The combination of exciting locally designed and engineered product, and a sharp pricing strategy will further ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Australia's Falcon Lineup Sees Little Price Increase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642