Ford Motor Co. agrees to take control of 24 Visteon Corp. plants and facilities in a move expected to lighten its largest supplier's load and better position the parts maker for future growth. The deal is dependent on approval by the 17,500 United Auto Workers employees of Visteon who would flow back or be leased to Ford under the agreement. Ford previously leased employees to Visteon, and those employees now return to the auto maker. Visteon's Nashville facility among 24 plants going ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Back in Parts Business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642