Surging demand for the Ford Fusion midsize sedan helped push Ford Motor Co. past the Toyota brand in April sales, but Ford officials downplay the possibility ongoing woes at General Motors Corp and Chrysler LLC played a role in the month’s success. In fact, the majority of Fusion conquest sales came from foreign makes, says Ken Czubay, Ford vice president, sales and marketing. “Our conquest rates from non-Detroit products have increased,” he says during a conference call today with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Beats Toyota in April Sales Race, Bolstered by Fusion Sedan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642