DALLAS – Ford Motor Co. President and CEO Alan Mulally only has been at the helm of the troubled auto maker since Oct. 1, but top executives and analysts say he already is making his presence felt. “(Mulally) is a huge addition to the team. He’s very energetic, and he’s here at Ford to help turn around this icon,” Mark Fields, president-The Americas, tells Ward’s at a media event here. “His first impressions of the organization have been really positive.” Al Giombetti, Ford executive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Begins Mulally Era" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642