VIENNA – Ford Motor Co. ends European production of the current-generation Ford Mondeo at its Genk, Belgium, plant. Serial assembly of the next-generation 5-door Mondeo was launched earlier this month, while production of the 4-door sedan and station wagon versions is scheduled to begin March 27. Ford’s Genk plant plans to make 860 Mondeos per day at full capacity. Together with the S-Max and Galaxy, the facility can manufacture up to 1,170 cars per day. The auto maker plans to produce ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Begins New Mondeo Production at Genk" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642