VIENNA – Production of the second-generation Focus is under way at the Ford Motor Co. ZAO plant in Vsevolozhsk, Russia, near St. Petersburg. Ford invested some $50 million to tool up for the new model. The auto maker plans to produce about 32,000 cars in Russia this year, including some 7,000 units of the old Focus, which was phased out in April. About 29,700 Focus cars were manufactured in Russia last year. The plant produced a total of about 55,500 of the first-generation Focus ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Begins Output of New Focus in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642