Ford Motor Co. begins shipping its Ford Edge and Lincoln MKX cross/utility vehicles from its Oakville, Ont., Canada, assembly plant, ending a delay of several weeks. Last month, the auto maker announced shipment of the ’07 CUVs, originally slated to arrive at dealerships in November, would be held back until December. The delay was to ensure the assembly process was performed correctly at the Oakville plant, a spokeswoman told Ward's at the time. “We are waiting a couple of weeks in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Begins Shipment of Edge, MKX CUVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642