TRAVERSE CITY, MI – Ford Motor Co. has begun work on its third-generation hybrid gasoline-electric engine system for two global brands, Mary Ann Wright, director-sustainable mobility technologies and hybrid and fuel-cell programs, tells Ward’s in an interview at the Management Briefing Seminars here. The first generation powers the Ford Escape and Mercury Mariner hybrid cross/utility vehicles. A test fleet of Mazda Tribute CUV hybrids is on the road, with limited-volume production slated ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Begins Third-Generation Hybrid Development" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642