Ford Motor Co. announces Robert E. Rubin, a member of the auto maker’s board of directors, has resigned citing a possible conflict of interest with his position as a chairman of Citigroup Inc. Rubin served as former treasury secretary for the Clinton Admin. from 1995-1999. “As the board undertakes its upcoming review of strategic options, Citigroup’s multifaceted relationship with Ford could raise a question whether my relationship with Ford and Citigroup creates an appearance of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Board Member Resigns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642