VIENNA – Ford Motor Co. ZAO’s plant in Vsevolozhsk, Russia, will boost annual capacity from 72,000 units to 125,000 by early 2009. The increase represents fresh capital of more than $100 million, lifting Ford’s overall Vsevolozhsk investment to more than $330 million. In addition to the Ford Focus, which is built at Vsevolozhsk, the auto maker plans to add production of the new Mondeo for Russia in late 2008, pending government approval. At planned capacity, the plant will accommodate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Boosts Russian Capacity; Adds Mondeo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642