TAYLOR, MI – Ford Motor Co. and BP plc announce here a plan to road-test a small fleet of fuel-cell vehicles and to build fueling stations to supply the hydrogen on which FCVs operate. Gerhard Schmidt, Ford vice president-Research and Advanced Engineering, says the company by the end of the year will build 30 Focus FCVs that will comprise fleets here and in Sacramento, CA, and Orlando, FL. Meanwhile, BP will begin to build fueling stations in the three cities to supply hydrogen to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford, BP Kick Off Hydrogen Infrastructure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642