SAO PAULO – Ford Brasil Ltda. will end 2003 with exports valued at $760 million, up 40% over 2002, says Dante Marchiori, Ford Brazil director of export development. Ford Brazil’s EcoSport sales boost market share. Ford exports about 25% of its Brazilian production, with Mexico the biggest market. Beginning in February, the auto maker plans to export the Novo (New) Fiesta to Central America and the Caribbean, including Aruba, El Salvador, Guatemala and Costa Rica. It already ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Brazil Exports to Beat 2002 by 40%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642