SAO PAULO — Ford do Brasil plans to expand its exports of pickup trucks to Venezuela, Mexico and Australia in order to reach its total export goal of US$300 million this year, says Antonio Maciel Neto, president of Ford's Brazilian division. Additionally, the ZetecRoCam engine and transmission systems manufactured at the Taubate, Sao Paulo, unit are being exported to seven countries, generating US$91 million in export sales to date. Ford exports rose 40% in the year's first five months ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Brazil exports trucks out of region" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642