SAO PAULO – Ford Brasil Ltda. increases its market share for the fourth month in a row. The auto maker in July recorded a 10.6% market share, compared with 7.6% in the year-ago period. July sales totaled 13,179 vehicles. Ford Fiesta The new Fiesta was responsible for 33% of sales, with 4,350 units, nudging out the Volkswagen Polo, with 1,876 units; and the new GM Corsa by GM, with 1,675 units. Ford’s market share in the first seven months totals 8.9%. Ford Brasil ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Brazil Increases Market Niche" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642