SAO PAULO – Ford Brasil Ltda. confirms it is developing a new vehicle jointly with engineers and designers from the U.S. Ford Motor Co. earlier indicated it had plans for a new small cross/utility vehicle and speculation has been it would be based on the Brazilian-built, Fiesta-based EcoSport. (See related story: Ford: Small-Vehicle Plans Not Reaction to Gas Prices) Barry Engle, president of Ford Brazil, says the vehicle will be focused solely on the American market. “It will be a car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Brazil to Jointly Develop American Vehicle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642