SAO PAULO – Ford Motor do Brasil Ltda. boosted total truck production 25% in the year’s first half to meet soaring demand, says Flavio Padovan, truck division director. Sales of the Ford Cargo 815, alone, rose 58% in the first half, compared with year-ago, and besting the competition. Padovan says semi-light-truck sales rose 49% and medium-truck sales increased 32% in the period, noting the Ford F-4000 to date has proven to be the best-selling commercial truck in the history of Brazil, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Brazil Truck Output Jumps 25% in First Half" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642