DEARBORN -- Ford Motor Co. will build the GT40 – a modern version of the historic 2-seat supercar – and Chairman and CEO William Clay Ford Jr., despite initial reluctance, will appear in a series of new ads promoting the company’s heritage. Ford Div. President James O’Connor, in a leather racing jacket, watched a GT40 roar on stage to a standing ovation from 80 Ford employees before announcing the car will be built to celebrate the auto maker’s 100th anniversary in 2003. The production ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to Build GT40; William Clay Ford Jr. to Appear in New Ads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642