Ford Motor Co. monthly light vehicle sales increased 1.3% in November from year-prior on a daily-rated basis, thanks in part to strong out-of-the-box sales of its newly revamped F-150 fullsize pickup. Ford cuts Taurus fleet sales. The gain came despite of what Ford calls an intentional drop in car sales, a result of a planned decrease in Ford Taurus and Mercury Sable deliveries. Overall retail sales held steady over year-prior, Ford says, while total fleet sales declined ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Car Sales Down on Planned Fleet Reduction" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642