TRAVERSE CITY, MI – Ford Motor Co. Chairman and CEO Bill Ford Jr. displays considerable candor when discussing the ins and outs of the world’s No.2 auto maker. But some topics are off-limits at the automotive Management Briefing Seminars here, including: Efforts by Canadian Auto Workers President Buzz Hargrove to restore investment guarantees lost when the AutoPact expired – Too close to negotiations to comment, Ford says. Whether or not the auto maker’s U.S. driving school, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Chief Mum" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642