Bill Ford says new F-150 marks the start of company’s future. NORFOLK, VA – Exhorting workers after the first next-generation F-150 pickup rolls off the line at Ford Motor Co.’s Norfolk Assembly Plant, Chairman and CEO Bill Ford Jr. declares: “Our future begins here and it begins now.” With United Auto Workers executive Gerald Bantam in the passenger seat, Bill Ford drove Job 1 of the ’04 truck, a red Lariat model, into an annex filled with employees, dignitaries and news media. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Chief Says Future Begins with New-Generation F-150" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642