Sierra Club ad running in The New York Times and Business Week. Ford Motor Co. Chairman and CEO Bill Ford Jr. will take the high road at the June 16 shareholders’ meeting in response to criticism of the auto maker’s fuel economy record. “It doesn’t warrant a response,” Bill Ford says, referring to The Sierra Club’s campaign that suggests the No.2 auto maker has nothing to show for 100 years in business. To “improve Ford’s environmental record,” former Sierra Club President ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Chief Unfazed by Brickbats" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642