Ford Motor Co. will build a small pickup at its revamped Rouge manufacturing complex when work there concludes. Chief Executive Jacques Nasser confirms the program while addressing shareholders at the company's annual meeting. But he is vague about the model, saying only it “could be” Ranger. Mr. Nasser's remarks follow speculation about the future of Ford's Twin Cities Assembly Plant in St. Paul, MN, in light of the planned Rouge ramp-up. Previous reports have said the 1,100-acre ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Commits to Pickup Program" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642