Ford Motor Co. completes the sale of Hertz and will report a fourth-quarter pretax gain from the deal of $1.1 billion-$1.3 billion. The sale to private equity firms Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, the Carlyle Group and Merrill Lynch Global Private Equity, has a value of about $15 billion and includes the assumption of debt. The auto maker says it will receive $5.6 billion in cash. Hertz is the largest general-use car rental agency in the world and one of the largest industrial, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Completes Sale of Hertz" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642