DEARBORN, MI – The parade of unique cars headed for warehouses – or worse, the shredder – likely will continue, despite the success of Ford Motor Co.’s design prototype and concept auction here June 16. The event – the first time a large auto maker ever has offered its one-of-a-kind concept vehicles for public auction – attracted about 100 bidders and brought in nearly $4.4 million. Net proceeds from the event will benefit the Ford Motor Company Fund, which boosts non-profit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Concept Auction Truly Unique" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642