Ford Motor Co. last week confirmed plans to move the North American headquarters for its Jaguar and Volvo luxury car units to Southern California from New Jersey as part of a U.S. consolidation for its Premier Automotive Group (PAG). Jaguar, Volvo and Aston Martin, will be housed with Ford's Lincoln and Mercury divisions, which relocated from Dearborn to Irvine, CA, in 1998. The three are expected to locate in a new 300,000-sq.-ft. facility sometime in the fourth quarter of 2001. Both ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Confirms Jaguar, Volvo to Move West" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642