DEARBORN â The F-Series Super Duty pickup is in line for a significant revamp in â07, Ford Motor Co.âs product chief confirms. The changes come on the heels of the â05 freshening of the F-250, F-350, F-450 and F-550 lineup, which included substantial exterior, towing, payload and power upgrades. The revised model went on sale last summer. (See related story: Proving a Point in the Desert) Ford plans to update Super Duty again in 2007. âWe had a major upgrade for the powertrain in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Confirms New Super Duty for â07" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642