DEARBORN, MI – Ford Motor Co. says it is committed to shoring up its balance sheet, but the auto maker is quick to downplay comments from CEO Alan Mulally suggesting the auto maker may float another debt-for-equity swap to its creditors and issue more common stock. Mulally, on hand here for an event celebrating the upcoming new ’10 Ford Taurus flagship sedan, did say there currently are no concrete plans to put either of those options in motion. Ford followed Mulally’s comments late ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to Continue Shoring Up Balance Sheet, Executives Say" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642