NEW YORK –It was appropriate: Ford Motor Co. unveils a return to the muscle car era with the Ford Mustang Mach 1 alongside the long arm of the law in the form of the Ford Police Interceptor concept car based on the ’03 Crown Victoria. The special edition Mach 1 that goes on sale at the end of this year for an undisclosed price resurrects the famous nameplate of the original model in 1969, when muscle cars roamed the streets “and we all fell in love with horsepower,” says Ford Div. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Contrasts Muscle Era with Police Interceptor Concept" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642