Ford Motor Co. reportedly will cut 250 workers from its Super Duty pickup truck plant in Louisville, KY. The cut comes as the auto maker drops the Louisville-built Excursion SUV from its lineup in '06. The company will try to place the affected workers in other jobs and potentially try to achieve some of the reduction through retirement, a spokesman tells the Associated Press.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to Cut 250 Louisville Workers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642