Cutbacks by several manufacturers in April, plus reductions to May and June schedules at Ford Motor Co., will trim some 56,000 units out of the industry’s planned second-quarter North American production. North American auto makers now are scheduled to build 4.336 million cars and trucks in April-June, down from the prior plan of 4.392 million. (See related data: Ward's North America Production Schedule) Most of the major manufacturers are estimated for shortfalls from schedule in April, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Cuts, April Underbuild Reduce Second-Quarter Schedule" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642