Ford Motor Co. is cutting 53,300 units from its first-quarter slate put in place at the beginning of December, a result of slowing sales and bulging dealer inventories. The auto maker now expects to build 694,700 cars and trucks in the quarter, compared with 698,600 completions in the previously planned schedule that didn’t include the bulk of production for newly launched Ford Edge and Lincoln MKX cross/utility vehicles in Canada. Related document: North America Production Schedule Q1 – ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Cuts First-Quarter Output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642