Ford Motor Co. says it is lowering its projected market share for the year and will close the last of seven North American plants between 2010 and 2012 as part of its Way Forward restructuring plan. The auto maker reveals its intentions in its quarterly filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Ford previously had said seven of 14 plants would be idled by 2008, but up to now it had not provided details for shuttering the remaining operations. The restructuring plan also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Cuts Global Market Share Forecast; Sets Plant-Closing Timetable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642