Frank Rodriguez is a pioneer. He perhaps is the first American new-car dealer to open a showroom in China. Although analysts predict the world’s most populous country with 1.3 billion people is on the verge of becoming the largest automotive market, opening a dealership in a country where capitalism still is in its infancy is a gamble. Rodriguez, president of Greenway Ford and Greenway Dodge Chrysler Jeep in Orlando, FL, celebrated the grand opening of Greenway Shanghai Motors with his ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Dealer Heads to China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642