Ford Motor Co. confirms a new Shelby-inspired Mustang is in the works and should arrive at dealerships later this year. The car will be the second Mustang aimed at the retail market orchestrated by racing legend Carroll Shelby and Ford, following the recently released 500-hp Shelby Mustang GT-500. Details of the new Shelby ’Stang will be announced next week on fordboldmoves.com, a Ford spokesman says. Fordboldmoves.com features an ongoing documentary revealing the internal workings of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to Debut Another Shelby Mustang" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642