Ford Motor Co. still is considering whether to pull the plug on its “Family Plan” incentive program, which offers the employee discount on most domestic ’05 vehicles and expires Aug. 1. General Motors Corp. reportedly says it will not extend its employee discount scheme into August. GM’s success in June with the plan inspired Ford and Chrysler Group to follow with similar deals in July. (See related story: Ford to Match GM's Employee Pricing) Ford has seen success with the plan and is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Deciding Family Plan Fate, GM Opts Out" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642