Ford Motor Co. is denying claims by international environmental groups that the auto maker is reconsidering its longstanding decision to scrap the entire fleet of Th!nk electric vehicles. Greenpeace is demonstrating against Ford’s Th!nk policy. The vehicles have been returned to the auto maker following a market testing program.(See related story: Ford Exec Drives Hybrid Think Project) Environmentalists say representatives of Ford Europe Inc. and Ford Norway met with Greenpeace and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Denies Claims Rethinking Plans to Trash Th!nks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642