MUMBAI – Ford India Ltd.’s first small car, the Figo, will make its domestic debut in dealer showrooms here in March and be exported to South Africa and Asian countries in the coming months. Ford has done its homework in researching India’s small-car market and drew on its global resources to design and develop the Figo, which is built to standards set by the new Fiesta. The Figo faces tough competition, entering the Indian market alongside the Chevy Beat, Nissan Micra and March, Honda ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Does Homework to Make India Small-Car Hub for Figo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642