DETROIT – Ford Motor Co. or its Premier Automotive Group (PAG) affiliates account for two-thirds of the six finalists for the 2005 North American Car of the Year and North American Truck of the Year competition, announced at a meeting of the Detroit Economic Club. The winners of the NACOTY and NATOTY award will be announced Jan. 9 to kick off the North American International Auto Show here. Freestyle one of three Ford-affiliated finalists for North American Truck of the Year. Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Dominates NACOTY/NATOTY Finalists" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642