Ford Motor Co. aims to double its online sales in Mexico in 2001 compared to 2000 when 1% of its vehicle sales were made via the Internet, says a top Ford Motor Co. executive. Kathleen Ligocki, president and chief executive of Ford Motor Co. Mexico de S.A. de C.V., also predicts Internet use will increase dramatically in the next few years from 14 million users currently. “While there are 9 million Mexicans with access (in 1999) and about 14 million (in 2000), many people have access ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to Double Mexico Online Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642