DEARBORN – Ford Motor Co.’s upcoming 3.5L V-6 engine, dubbed the Duratec 35, has room to grow to 4.0L or can drop down to 3.0L, Greg Johnson, new program manager-Duratec 35, tells Ward’s. The new mill, which will power the upcoming Lincoln MKZ sedan (formerly the Zephyr) and Lincoln MKX, Ford Edge and Mazda CX-9 cross/utility vehicles, will be used in a variety of upcoming Ford, Lincoln and Mercury products, Johnson says. The power output for the Duratec 35 will vary slightly by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Duratec 35 Highly Adaptable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642