Ford Motor Co. plans to reduce its salaried personnel costs in North America by an average of 10%, Wards has learned. The sweeping move will cut the equivalent of about 4,000 positions as part of its restructuring plan, referred to as “Way Forward,” which will be announced in January. The involuntary cuts will involve the reduction of “salaried, agency and purchased services,” according to a memo sent to employees today (Nov. 18) by Ford President of the Americas Mark Fields. Mark ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to Eliminate Salaried Positions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642